In India, it’s election season, and the focus has shifted to the Voter ID Card. What is a Voter Identification Card? A Voter ID Card, also known as an Election Card, is a government-issued identification card. The Indian Election Commission is authorised to issue voter identification cards to eligible Indian citizens. This card, in addition to serving as identification, allows a person to vote in Indian elections. If you are an Indian citizen aged 18 or older, you are eligible to apply for a Voter ID. You will be able to download your Voter ID Card online if you are a registered voter.
List of Contents
- 1 How to get your Voter ID Card via the internet?
- 2 Can I download a soft copy of my voter ID?
- 3 Follow the steps below with the infographic pictures
- 3.1 STEP 1: Visit https://www.nvsp.in/
- 3.2 STEP 2: Log in to your Account or Create New Account
- 3.3 STEP 3: Click on e-EPIC Download
- 3.4 STEP 4: Enter EPIC No. and Select your State
- 3.5 STEP 5: Click on SEND OTP to receive OTP to your phone
- 3.6 STEP 6: Verify OTP
- 3.7 STEP 7: Enter Captcha and Click on Download e-EPIC
- 3.8 STEP 8: Now you will see your EPIC / Voter Card
How to get your Voter ID Card via the internet?
- Visit the official election website https://www.nvsp.in/ for more information.
- Register or Login using your basic information.
- Click on Register as a New Elector/Voter to Apply online for new voter ID registration, which will take you to a page where you can apply to become a new voter.
- When you register as a new user, you will be asked to provide basic information such as your name, age, and gender.
- Please keep in mind that you will be asked for your residential address as well as your marital status.
- You’ll be asked to enter the information of two people who will vouch for you in the next step. You will be asked to enter their personal information as well as their voter identification number.
- After you’ve completed all of the preceding steps, you’ll be asked to attach all supporting documents, such as proof of identity and proof of address, to finish the enrollment process.
- You will then receive an application number and a registered email address on your phone.
- You can check your voter ID by entering your application number here https://www.nvsp.in/Forms/trackstatus
- You can get a copy of your newly generated election card by following the steps.
Can I download a soft copy of my voter ID?
- Yes, a person can download his or her voter ID online.
- Download your Personal Voter Card by visiting https://www.nvsp.in/
- Or a person can see all the information mentioned in his or her voter ID by logging on to the website http://electoralsearch.in/ .
- The visitor can search for the details mentioned on his or her voter ID card by entering the birth date, gender, state of residence or the EPIC number.
Take a photo of your voter identification card. Now is the time to vote!
Follow the steps below with the infographic pictures
STEP 1: Visit https://www.nvsp.in/
STEP 2: Log in to your Account or Create New Account
STEP 3: Click on e-EPIC Download
STEP 4: Enter EPIC No. and Select your State
STEP 5: Click on SEND OTP to receive OTP to your phone
STEP 6: Verify OTP
STEP 7: Enter Captcha and Click on Download e-EPIC
STEP 8: Now you will see your EPIC / Voter Card
I hope you have enjoyed this blog. If you got help with this blog, please share it with your friends and family so that they can get help like you. Thanks to all of you.
Keep visiting our website for the latest information about reviews, Business Ideas, Multiple Earning Ways, CSCs, Lifestyle, Technology and many more. Apna DisA wishes you the best of luck. Thank You
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we recommended. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.